To forgive and forget?

Try as I may and try as I might, it's not easy at times to forgive people what they have done to me. The severity of the action and deed is just too much to bear and to be forgiven...especially when it's done by your own kin. If it's by others, I don't think I will be bothered too much for they are no ties that bind.

It's been 3 years now...and it's still difficult for me to forget as well what had happened and the ensuing 'events', as how I will put it. I was the victim but I was made to look and deemed otherwise. Tales were carried and spread here and there and people seemed to believe even though they don't know me. All because of the great 'actress' who had convincingly poisoned peoples minds into thinking negatively about me.

How sad can that be? How unimaginable that a kin whom one has always helped when needed can turn 360 degrees! All the lies, dramas and masquerade could have been tailor made for a movie too! How awesome can that be huh?

Only those who really knew me defended me and my honor. They stood up for me and made sure people knew the truth. But then, as some humans are they love to spread untruths and to sensationalise on issues. Oh well, I hope Allah forgives them their sins.

There's one thing that I very much regret though, the one person whom I thought would do or say something to this 'actress', was weak and didn't make a stand on the situation and events that had occurred.

Till I die, I guess I will never ever forget but forgive? Only Allah and yours truly knows. So, up till today, I have not talked to her and neither do I want to, till she apologises and owns up to all the misdeeds in the past....but I see this as unlikely to happen for the charade, on her part, will continue.....

May Allah forgive me my sins towards her, if any and may Allah keep me safe from harm.

Comments

  1. Nice to get it out of your system.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. May allah give u strength day in day out.aameen

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Marriage - Second Time Around (Part 2)

Hello!!!

It's been 3 years...