Hello!!!

Aahhh, at last I have a blog to call my own. Musings sounds good doesn't it? It's to tell of what I am thinking at the moment , to tell of my observations of all things that's around me and may I say, it's also to give my opinion on certain things from my point of view. Having this blog too enables me to practise my writing skills. Am thinking of writing a book or penning a memoir or two. So I guess, starting a blog is a good place as any to gauge what you readers think.

At the moment, I am sitting here at Starbucks, located at the Empire Gallery in Subang Jaya. Three of my kids are here with me. They wanted to get some stuff before they leave for Japan this Wednesday.

Hmmm, what else do I write here eh? Everything is still new to me; slowly but surely, I'll get there in no time at all. What I need is a little bit of practice. If my 11 year old daughter can do it (she has a blog too!) what more me right? But just finding out my lil' daughter has a blog gave me a surprise...a big one actually...hahaha...come to think of it, seems funny too. Well, that's what the modern world has done to our kids with the advent of science and technology and the ever expanding world of IT. They are so advanced now...

On another note, am looking around at the interior of the Empire Gallery at the moment. At last Subang Jaya has a beautiful shopping mall for all to enjoy and savour. Will definitely come back again.

I guess this is all for now. Am keeping more good things for the next time we meet. Here's me signing out with, 'a Smile a day, keeps all the blues away'.

Comments

  1. Haykal was here!! he he he....

    ReplyDelete
  2. subsoniqueboom!June 14, 2010

    first to say hello! yeehaw!!! Empire rocks!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. subsoniqueboom!June 14, 2010

    alamak! macam mana haykal beats me to it? haha.

    ReplyDelete
  4. he he he...tercepat skit bro! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. subsoniqueboom!June 14, 2010

    haha haykal bro, aku dah reply lama dah, tapi LDK ni la tak enable reply earlier haha. kesian aku hehe. tapi tak pa bro, janji reply!!! betul tak?

    ReplyDelete
  6. 'a Smile a day, keeps all the blues away'.

    p/s: will do that!

    ReplyDelete
  7. John MacfieJune 14, 2010

    Enjoy your day lady d...

    ReplyDelete
  8. empire? hehehehe...was it good? i was there over the sunday....nice place.. :D

    by the way congrats on your new blog...fun isn't it? :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey everyone...thanks for logging in. Feels great to hv a blog. Now I can write to my hearts content.
    Lee...it sure is fun dear...hehe...and it's gonna be more fun too.

    ReplyDelete
  10. betul bro! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congratulations LDK!! I have thought of writing a book as well, but I may need a little help from a very dear friend of mine. He had written several books and sold in many countries in different languages. I do not have the courage like you to start blogging because I know for sure no one would actually follow it. I need someone silly enough to follow me :)
    Once again, congratulations and hope you pen down all the goodness and "badness" and I can't wait to take a small peek into your world.

    ReplyDelete
  13. AnonymousJune 14, 2010

    Congratulations!!!! wanna read more touchy issues from you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. farah was here too... wanna read more!!! huhu

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Marriage - Second Time Around (Part 2)

It's been 3 years...