Singapore, oh Singapore.......

I can't begin to find the words to expound on the many good and wonderful things I found in our neighbour down south, Singapore, that could express what I really feel.

The drive down was quite smooth but the signage indicating the route to the Second Link must have been damn (pardon my language) inconspicuous that we had no choice but to enter Singapore via Woodlands! Hah! That's Malaysia for you, if you know what I mean.

The highways, expressways and roads in Singapore are so well equipped with many appropriate road signages that it's quite easy to find one's way around the island republic; of course with help of GARMIN too...haha.

Shopping there is heaven! So many good and fantastic department stores to go in and out of, whether many levels above ground or many more underground! Can't wait for the June sales though, that'll be the time to really spend or as the saying goes, 'Shop, till you drop!'

Walking up and down Orchard Road is one interesting adventure, be it day or night. What with all sorts of people one sees but the best, for me especially, is looking or should I say, sometimes gawking at all the fantastic cars that went zooming down Orchard Road.

M now also gonna call Singapore, the City of Audi's. Why? Because, I have never seen so many Audi's of different series, being driven down it's roads, ever! hahaha. Yup, the A3's, A4's,A5's, A6's, A8's, R8's, RS5's and RS6's too! The Maseratis, Porsches, Ferraris, Lamborghinis as well as the Jaguars and Aston Martins are not to be taken lightly too...Ahhhhh, such wonderful array of mean machines, pure heaven for auto enthusiasts...:)

Food? I didn't get to taste everything that I wanted to but suffice to say, what I had eaten was good too, especially the Japanese food at Tetsu @ CHIJMES. The rolls are to die for as well as the foie gras, that literally melts in your mouth....

Can't wait for the next visit thought (the 5 days I was there was actually too short...hehe) and hopefully, I'll be better prepared for it. Shopping will as usual be top of the list, then comes food, then the other stuff. Won't tell what I bough though but good enough to know that I am satisfied with what I got for myself...

Till then Singapore...I'll be seeing you again soon!


Comments

  1. Your trip did not even scratch the surface of the stuff you can do in Singapore... Next time, we will go ALL THE WAY!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It has been described as Disneyland under martial law LOL

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Marriage - Second Time Around (Part 2)

Hello!!!

It's been 3 years...