Tsunami 2011, Japan.

Watching videos of the tsunami hitting towns of Japan makes my heart weep for the victims and people of Japan. No words could aptly describe how I felt, watching the sea literally swallowing the coastal towns and bringing in its' wake, a trail of near total destruction, a devastation so great that it'll take months before a town is reconstructed.

So many lives lost; so many possessions gone and so many memories washed away by the raging waters of the tsunami.

I pray for the people of Japan. I pray for their recovery. I pray for their strength. I pray for their hope. I pray for their courage. And I pray they will forever stand united to rebuild all that was lost and to emerge from this catastrophe a stronger nation of survivors.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Marriage - Second Time Around (Part 2)

Hello!!!

It's been 3 years...