FACEBOOK and I....Part 1

Am back on Facebook folks...2 days earlier than 1 week,  I think it was. Oh well, though I am back on FB, I still got to do what needed to be done. Went 'around' groups' walls checking on what's new...well, there were lots of new stuff but I felt lazy to go look at everything. Too many updates as well.

Even found myself in a new group called Retro Music. Now that's a cool group where everyone can be a DJ and post songs from yester years. Gosh! Didn't know there were so many songs I have never even heard before! How uncool can that be huh?..haha...Oh well, at least I am learning new stuff now, on Retro Music!...LOL


I am feeling kinda lazy at this moment...especially to update my FB status. Can't think of anything that could garner interesting comments from friends. Well actually, there are times when I would like to share my thoughts and ideas but putting them down in words were giving me headaches...haha. 



Before I had an FB account,  I was not into these sort of stuff. Used to think people wasted time having FB accounts...hehe...sorry for the thought. But after I got myself an account, my perspective changed. There were lots of things to be gained though with every gain, there will also be a loss. But that's life I guess.


I made many new friends on FB and also found old ones. It's amazing isn't it? Having friends that are also friends with your old friends...errr, know what I mean? Making new friends is what I like on FB. One can find common interests as well which makes for good conversation topics. 

FB and I go a long way actually...but not as long as others I think but long enough for me. I had a few accounts before this too but because of FB's ruling before, if one post's a comment too quickly, one gets a warning which in turn one's FB got deleted if one is unlucky. Well, that happened to me about 3 times I think...Gosh! Those were awful times...hahaha


Anyway, I like FB as it is now...no choice anyway. It's either you like it or not. 






To be continued....


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Marriage - Second Time Around (Part 2)

Hello!!!

It's been 3 years...