FACEBOOK and I...Part 2

When I first got myself 'embroiled' in FB, it was for a reason. To look up an old friend whom I knew more than 20 years ago. Well, I found that friend and we got in touch again, and that was that. I thought of deactivating my FB account after I found my friend again but by then, I had many new friends so I stayed on till the first time my account got deleted by FB. 

At first, I didn't want to open a new account cause I was not so into facebooking but some friends were looking for me so I opened another account using another name. When I went back in, I went to this friend's wall after adding him again and a status he had in there really made me laugh out loud. I can't remember exactly how he wrote it but it went something like this...'Nik Yasmin Dianara Kamil ( this is the name in my first account) also known as Kak Manis, where are you?' hahaha...he was looking for me it seems cause I was nowhere to be found.

With the new account, I think I used the name Soraya Mahmood (Soraya is my alias Mahmood is part of my dad's name). I re added all the friends that I could remember and made more new friends. Can't remember though for how long I got this account cause it got deleted, AGAIN! *sighhh

I got myself ANOTHER account...yes I did...hahaha...don't know why though. This time, I used the name Lady Diana Kay. And the procedure was repeated...the adding and re adding of friends and so on. I think this account got deleted, YES! deleted too, in September of 2009 when I was in Perth. Damn!!! Not again I thought. What the hell is wrong with FB huh? I was so pissed off and didn't want to have any accounts anymore but I was persuaded to open a new account. By that time I was running out of names to use actually...hehe...and I decided too that this will be the last account I will have with FB. So I used the name Lady Dianara Kamil and till now it stays...hopefully!

To be continued...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Marriage - Second Time Around (Part 2)

Hello!!!

It's been 3 years...