FACEBOOK and I...Final Instalment.

So, it has been 2 over years now that my account is still intact and I am still using the name Lady Dianara Kamil. Don't think it's gonna be deleted anymore...hopefully...haha

When I first went on FB, I was still married then. Though I had my fair share of admirers, there are more now that I am divorced! I get messages sent to my Inbox with all sorts of propositions that when I think back, it was kinda funny but in a way, I felt happy, maybe, that at this age, I still had guys, younger ones too, mind you, going after me! But there must always be caution and reservations. Some of these younger guys only want to have fun but there are a few in my list who have been good friends with me and I will always treasure their friendship. One name that I would like to mention here is Hazri Mhd. He has been a true friend since day one I was on FB and I hope our friendship will remain strong for many, many more years. Thank you Hazri Mhd...*muahhhhhsssss

At this point in time, I am quite enjoying my 'stay' here in FB. I am also a member in many groups as well and I administer some of those too. One group on FB which is close to my heart is Malaysian Hot 40s, or more known as MH40s. Started by my cousin Nik Nafisah Marini Kamil in 2009, she recruited me then too. Now, I am the VP of MH40s and help my cousin, who is the President, to administer and oversee the activities of members, with the help of other admins as well.

I now too am helping another FB friend, who has a travel blog, with editing and proofreading works. Do go to The Fakawi Traveler and read up on his travels. They're interesting and informative.

 I have met lots of people on FB and some funny or weird characters too. Have had my share of spies spying on my activities and stalkers following my every move. Oh well, 
that's the negative part of FB that one has to contend with but with foresight, one will know what to do to avoid untoward incidents. 


There are so many more things that can be written about my relationship with FB but suffice to say, we've gone through lots of experiences together...hehe...some good. some bad, more happy and less of sad.


Well, I am sure a lot of other FB account holders out there have lots of stories to tell too and mine is just a small fraction.

Anyway, I thank FB for a lot of new things in my life and as long as I am still breathing, I will stay with FB till I can't anymore...hahaha...Oh yeah, I am not inflicted with FAD by the way. 

Comments

  1. Nice one cuzzie...:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. perhaps you should consider editing and proof reading as a job as well?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Marriage - Second Time Around (Part 2)

Hello!!!

It's been 3 years...