DAY 4 - Sunday, 29th January, 2012

Sorry folks...nothing much to update cause I have been SICK! I hate it when I feel helpless. Yes! I do feel helpless when I am sick. Can't do things that I need to. The whole day I was sleeping...but it's good in a way, I get to 'recover' all the lost sleeping time...

4th day today and I have not even felt like going back to FB...Ah haaaaa! Good or bad? Both I think. Good because I do get to do other stuff. Bad because I've sort of lost touch with what's happening 'out' there. 

Oh yeah, earlier in the afternoon, I got to watch a bit of Harry Potter and The Goblet of Fire. I am no Harry Potter fan actually but having watched a bit it was quite interesting and kinda exciting. My hats off to J.K Rowling. She is one helluva author. Being able to write so creatively is just awesome! Would love to say more about her but still feeling lousy at the moment...haha

Ohhhh, I just remembered, my FB wall will be on Timeline mode and I was given a week to do whatever necessary to edit or add anything to it. And that means, my Timeline will start on the 1st of February. Shucks! I need to get back on FB latest by 31st January to do the necessasry changes. Oh well, I did say I was going off FB for a week or less and I have sort of nearly finished all that needed to be done. 

Anyway, this is all for today. Gonna watch AJL afterwards. Quite a number of songs I like is in. Hope one of them wins...

Comments

  1. Nice Blog dear ... cool! Get well soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Zai dear...m still coughing and I feel lousy too..haha

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Marriage - Second Time Around (Part 2)

Hello!!!

It's been 3 years...