DAY 5 - Monday, 30th January, 2012

Still feeling sick..and more ill than yesterday. Last night, thought I would watch Anugerah Juara Lagu till the end. Could only manage till the song Beribu Sesalan was sang. What a song that was. And until now, I still don't know which song won!...Oh well, will know soon enough.

Had to go to Ikea though I felt like sleeping the whole day. Lucky Fairuz was still around to keep me company. We had lunch at Marche@Curve before going to Ikea. I had sirloin steak with a side of mashed potatoes while Fairuz had grilled salmon. 

Went over to Ikea where we met up with Fatin Osman, her hubby and her son and we went round looking at lights for my house in Melaka. We got what we wanted and that was good. Wanted to get some other stuff too but since I was still feeling ill, kept that thought aside for when I am much better...emmmm, come to think of it, when I am much better, it'll be bad actually, cause I might not be able to stop shopping!...hehe...






After Ikea, headed for the pharmacy again to get more meds. Got my bp checked as well and it was a bit on the high side...even my pulse rate was quite high...because I was not well, I think.

Gonna try and sleep early again tonite. Maybe I will be able to, especially after taking the cough meds...haha

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Marriage - Second Time Around (Part 2)

Hello!!!

It's been 3 years...