DAY 2 - Friday, 27th January 2012

Went to Ikea to check out on some furniture and lighting for my house in Melaka which I am renting out. Parked the car at Curve, left it at Car's International. It needed a good and much needed wash.

Walking around Ikea was a lonely affair, I was alone by the way, but I kinda liked it cause I didn't linger longer than necessary and I didn't buy anything too because if I did, it would have been a problem carrying them all the way to the car across the other side. Phewwww!!! That was a relief...hahaha

Took some pictures of what I wanted to get, jotted some details in my ever trusty notebook...'don't ever leave home without it'...looked around a bit more, then proceeded to the exit. Thank goodness I didn't buy anything too, the queues at the check out counters were long!

It was about 12 something when I left Ikea but I had 2 hours to spare while waiting for the car to be ready. So, what does one do at the Curve for 2 hours alone? I headed for MPH to look for some books. Browsed the aisles, checked some shelves, when I could not find what I was after, I asked the staff for assistance. Unfortunately, what I wanted was not to be found. I left soon after and headed for Borders next.

They too didn't have what I really wanted so I ended up buying a substitute. Next, I strolled over to Watsons, went straight to the shelf of what I wanted to buy, paid for it then I aimed for 'Chatime'...Yes!!! Have been waiting for it to reopen after CNY...so I got my usual Roasted Milk Tea with pearl...Emmm, ok. I know I have been coughing and should stay away from cold drinks. Guilty as charged...hehe

I still had time to spare...so I sauntered over to the Rock Corner for some CDs. Initially, I got myself 2 CDs, The Best Of Stylistics and Sergio Mendes but when I went to pay for the them, the guy at the counter suggested another CD to me and I ended up buying that one as well. It was Bread Essential...I can't believe I bought that CD as well...my goodness!







Looked at the time and there was about 20 mins left before I could collect my car. Wasn't sure if I should just wait somewhere or just go down in the hopes the car might be ready. Alas, it wasn't. I waited  at the ticket paying machine initially till 2 pm, (from where I was seated, I could see Cars International). Then I walked over to the car. There was a bit more that needed to be done so I waited there instead and had a chat with the guy in charge, we exchanged stories too. After about 10 or 15 mins, I was on my way home.

 At night, went through my unopened emails from 3 mail accounts, numbering some 1000 over of them! Yikes!!! That's too many isn't it? Oh well, good for this no FB week, I can open my mails in peace and I still have a lot to go through...*sighhhhh


Wanted to sleep early again but it was not to be. So continued with editing my friend's blog postings and eventually slept around 3 am. Bad!!!...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Marriage - Second Time Around (Part 2)

Hello!!!

It's been 3 years...