Pleasantly singular....

It will be 3 years this June of 2012...3 years of life as a single, divorced woman. How do I feel about it? Frankly, I am not so sure myself. I get conflicting thoughts and emotions about this. The 'what ifs', 'maybes' and what not...Oh well, let's leave the past to where it should be, the PAST...

I still get asked though, if there is any chance of me getting back together with my ex...frankly speaking, I can't see that happening. A lot had been said and done and I kinda like my life now. A sense of freedom envelops me whenever I think about it. Though it may seem lonely at times, I have adapted to this situation very well indeed...for this, I am grateful to my family, friends and all loved ones for being there for me...And not forgetting Allah, who has given me strength and faith and to accept all as my fate and destiny. For only Allah knows what's best for me. Alhamdulillah.

Being single now, though appealing to some people, has it's drawbacks too. There are the ups and downs, the happy and sad, the good and bad...but I see them all as being the variety and spice of life, and I will, God willing, with His blessings, sail through with ease and peace of mind....




Comments

  1. Salam Dianara Kamil,

    Being single parent myself for over 20 years & alhamdulilah with Allah guidance m able to go through with happiness. Just go on with life. I know you are strong and Allah will always be with u Insyallah. Take care

    SharifahNA

    ReplyDelete
  2. Salam SharifahNA,
    Thank you for your thoughts and doa. May you too achieve happiness and may Allah too look after us always...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Marriage - Second Time Around (Part 2)

Hello!!!

It's been 3 years...