New beginnings....


1st January, 2012... start of the new year. It's about time I started back on my blogging. Have left it for way too long. Really need to script all happenings that have occurred so I will have a sort of record  for reference. Since I missed on the last maybe 5 or 6 months or so of 2011, I do hope I am not lazy in scripting my blog for this year....yeah, hopefully...hahaha


Well, the middle to last quarter of 2011 had been somewhat of a roller-coaster ride for me. There were mixed feelings and a see-saw of emotions in my life which saw me going through a rather turbulent and tumultuous season. Outwardly, I looked calm and collected but only God knows what was going on in my mind! Praise be to Allah! I still maintained my sanity and remained strong and steadfast in the face of all tests thrown in my way and I passed with flying colors.

There were a lot of things that still remains uncompleted and I do hope I can get all of those things out of the way this year so I can concentrate on better things ...huh, fat hopes...hehe...but I will make sure I try to be good and not procrastinate...LOL

I guess, this is all I want to say for the start of my new year blog. Will follow up with more stories and tales to share.

Till we meet again next time, here's me wishing one and all a very HAPPY NEW YEAR! 




 In 2012 I'd want to see
A lot of things that has yet to be
A year that's filled with so much love
A year that's blessed from God above

A year where all my hopes and wishes
Gets fulfilled and bring me happiness
A lot of laughter and less of tears
A lot of courage and less fears.

I wish for my loved ones to be happy
To have more joy and to be merry
I wish for friends and acquaintances too
A wonderful New Year for all of you!





Comments

  1. Happy new year to you, LDK! And hope to read more posts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gong Xi Fa Cai, LDK

    ReplyDelete
  3. may what you wish for and dreams of come to fruition...
    all the best Lady in this new year and all the coming years..
    auntie germ

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Marriage - Second Time Around (Part 2)

Hello!!!

It's been 3 years...