DAY 3 - Saturday, 28th January, 2012.

Woke up later than usual this morning, didn't feel well and the cough was getting bad too. Had phlegm...I hate it when I get those kinda coughs.

Had to go to the pharmacy which I did. Lucky Fairuz was around, so he drove me. Went to Sinaran Pharmacy in Taman Tun. Got me another bottle of Bena Expectorant and some capsules to loosen the phlegm and got a Difflam throat spray for Fairuz as well.

We then went for a late lunch. Headed to Fish Castle near Uptown. I ordered a bowl of kway teow soup and a mug of hot barley with fu chok...that was a nice drink. Fairuz ordered noodles as well but I can't remember what it was. He ordered the same drink too but he didn't like it.

While having my lunch, I thought of taking a pic of Fish Castle to put it here in my post but as usual, I forgot. Only remembered about it later and it was too late. On the way home, I suggested to Fairuz to swing by Section 17. Wanted to get me the rojak mee that was sold under the tree beside the cendol seller. I didn't buy the rojak mee cause there was a queue, so we headed for home. When this cough is cured and I am as good as new, I am going to get both cendol and rojak mee!

At night, I didn't do anything much but continued with the editing work and went through my emails. Watched tv for a bit too, there was this story about Bill Gates and Steve Jobs...can't remember the title though but it was interesting. 

By 11 pm, I was off to bed. Yes! Very early right? I was feeling kinda groggy after taking the cough mixture anyway. So I got myself to bed and hoped for a peaceful sleep. Dreams? Didn't want any...wouldn't remember any of it anyway...hahaha


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Marriage - Second Time Around (Part 2)

Hello!!!

It's been 3 years...